Working within the sales team, the sales administrative assistant assures the support of the sales team, performing the administrative and customer service tasks while collaborating on the management and satisfaction of the latter. The incumbent contributes to the development of partnerships and follow-up with clients in collaboration with the sales team as well as with senior management.
- Administrative support to the vice-president: drafting contracts and letters, sending emails, making appointments with associations, booking hotels, taking appointments with “home” clients, preparing files for meetings, writing the account meeting in the CRM (ACT), registration of new customers in the CRM (ACT).
- Customer service for tradeshow: call to exhibitors when the “Exhibitor Zone” opens, help them with various purchase orders and transfer of completed order forms to suppliers.
- Check the MCI and TM magazine proof in relation with the sales table.
- Enter the latest opportunities in the CRM (ACT), check for them in MCI and TM magazine as well.
- Preparation of exhibitors’ boxes, printing and sending visitor badges.
- Assistance with the production of contracts and other during renewals.
- Ensure a watch of renewal agreements.
- Support for conference registrations in tradeshows.
- Follow-up of exhibitors’ news, featured products.
- Answer the questions of exhibitors and visitors before show (confirm that they are registered).
- Calling visitors to the show for major companies.
- Maintain the different sales documents with the graphic team.à
- Make recommendations and optimization of internal procedures of the sales department.
- Check that the exhibitors of the “competing” shows, or that the advertisers of the competing magazines are in the CRM (ACT), otherwise enter them and make groups to help the sales manager so that all the customers are followed by sellers (example : Expocam for TM or Fabtech Toronto for MCI and trade shows etc.).
- Assist in the preparation of the files for the representatives (media kit, preparation of the exhibitions and reservations where we are exhibitors and non promoters, prepare the tradeshow kits and any material to bring etc.).
- Perform other related duties at the request of the Sales Manager.
- Education : Professional or college
- 3 to 5 year experience in administration assitance
- Great ability with the Office Suite
- Excellent spoken and written French
- English (intermediate-advanced) spoken and written (Major asset)
- Experience with a CRM (asset)
- Great resourcefulness
- Sense of planning and organization
- Leadership and Autonomy
- Analytical mind
- Carefulness and rigor
- Ability to meet deadlines
Job status : Permanent – full time
Salary : to discuss according to experience
Work timetable :
Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 4:30 pm / Friday from 8 am to 2:30 pm
* The use of the masculine is used to lighten the text.